Due to the restrictions of Covid Level 2 Lockdown and the uncertainty of how long it will be in place, 
the Committee have postponed the 54 Hole tournament scheduled for 8-9-10 October 2021 to 11-12-13 February 2022.
The Committee have not made this decision lightly but have taken into consideration that accommodation and travel arrangements will need to be changed.
Your entry fee ($100) will carry through to February 2022.
We will, however, need confirmation of your attendance for February as soon as possible.
If you are unable to attend the Tournament, please send us an email with your bank account details and we will refund you.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you in February 2022